|┊ 教学资料资源详情 ┊|
第一节：满分10小题。本题给出一篇约100个词的短文，文中有10处错误，要求考生对每个句子进行判断，如有错将其改正。错误类型涉及词法、句法、行文逻辑等方面。 第二节：满分30分。要求考生根据题示，用英语写一篇100 ( 120个词的短文。题示的形式有图画、图表、文字等。
— Hello, I’m calling to complain about one of your sales staff.
—Oh dear, ______
A. how funny! B. what a shock! C. why not? D. what happened?
2. Experts think that ______ recently discovered painting may be ________ Picasso.
A. the ;不填 B. a ;the C. a; 不填 D. the; a
3. Our friends will be here in half an hour. ______, we’ll have some tea.
A. Up to now B. All at once C. In the meanwhile D. Now and then
I have learned a lot about Asian customs,______ in the small village for three years in the early
A. lived B. to live C. To have lived D. having lived
One Friday, we were packing to leave for a weekend away ______ my daughter heard cries for
A. after B. when C. since D. while
6. Looking back now, if I ______ the effort in learning the piano then, I would not be who I am.
A. didn’t put in B. hadn’t put in C. wouldn’t have put in D. shouldn’t put in
Peter had intended to take a job in business, but ______ that plan after the unpleasant
experience in Canada in 2010.
A. had abandoned B. abandoned C. abandon D. will abandon
8. All drugs ______ with the help of animal tests are said to be dangerous.
A. developed B. developing C. to develop D. having been developed
Your ______ as a student will be excellent if you develop a habit of reflecting on how you
A. operation B. growth C. performance D. character
10. — I thought you ________ by train.
— I was going to, but I changed my mind and came by car.
A. have come B. will come C. are coming D. were coming
A bank is the place______ they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when
it begins to rain.
A. when B. that C. where D. there
12. I made a promise to myself ______ this year, my first year in high school, would be different.
A. whether B. what C. that D. how
Many people are so ______ to their mobile phones that they use them at meal times and even
A. related B. attached C. accustomed D.exposed
14. Good health is ______ most people take for granted ---until they lose it.
A. anything B. everything C. something D. nothing
The production of plastics depends ______ on petrol, but a new way of making plastics out of
sugar could reduce our relying on oil.
A. heavily B. consequently C. steadily D. automatically
16. Set an alarm that ______ at the reasonable hour each night to help remind you to go to bed.
A. goes ahead B. goes out C. goes up D. goes off
17. There must be a deeper explanation ______ why he can’t live up to his potential.
A. instead of B. apart from C. as to D. such as
Some waiters are not experienced in dealing with multiple orders in a ______ time.
A. proper B. frequent C. brief D. recent
Mrs. Parker ______ her two-year-old grandson Max from the kindergarten and took him to
hospital to visit his mother and new baby brother.
A. collected B. separated C. seized D. removed
—I don’t think I’ll be able to go mountain-climbing tomorrow.
— ______ ?
A. And now B. How come C. How’s it going D. How about it
阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，然后从 21～40 各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C和D）中，选出最佳选项，并在答题纸上将该选项标号涂黑。
Although I love my life, it hasn’t been a lot of fun as I’ve been ill for 28 years.
Music has always been a great love of mine and, in my 20s, when my 21 was more manageable , I 22 ten years as a professional singer in restaurants, playing and singing folk songs. 23 that was years ago and times have changed. 24 I live with mother on a country farm.
Two years ago, I decided that I would need to have some kind of extra work to 25 my disability pension (残疾抚恤金). 26 I needed to sleep in the afternoons, I was limited in my 27 . I decided that I would consider 28 to singing in restaurants.
My family are all musicians, so I was 29 when I went into our local music store. I explained that I wanted to sing again but using recorded karaoke music. I knew that discs were very expensive and I really didn’t have a lot of 30 to get started. And 31 you find only three to four songs out of ten on a disc that you can 32 use.
When I told the owner of the shop about my 33 ; he gave me a long thoughtful 34 . “This means a lot to you, doesn’t it?” he said. “Come with me.”
He led me 35 the crowded shop and to a bench with a large professional karaoke box on it. He placed his large hand 36 on his treasure and said, “I have 800 karaoke songs in here. You can take your 37 and I’ll record them for you. That should get you started.”
I 38 . Thanking him, I made a time with him to listen to all the songs and choose 39 that I could sing. I have come full circle with his help.
His 40 still warms my heart and makes me do just that bit extra, when I have the chance.
21. A. loneliness B. sadness C. tiredness D. sickness
22. A. set B. enjoyed C. kept D. shared
23. A. Gladly B. Eventually C. Unfortunately D. Surprisingly
24. A. Now B. Then C. Sometime D. Meanwhile
25. A. add up to B. make up for C. get rid of D. take advantage of
26. A. If B. As C. Though D. Before
27. A. movement B. condition C. choices D. positions
28. A. reaching out B. living up C. getting on D. going back
29. A. recognized B. interviewed C. found D. invited
30. A. money B. time C. energy D. knowledge
31. A. thus B. once C. seldom D. often
32. A. actually B. hardly C. nearly D. formerly
33. A. job B. family C. idea D. offer
34. A. face B. view C. look D. sight
35. A. over B. along C. towards D. through
36. A. unhappily B. lovingly C. pitifully D. gratefully
37. A. pick B. turn C. role D. step
38. A. had to cry B. ought to cry C. should have cried D. could have cried
39. A. more B. the ones C. few D. the rest
40. A. courage B. devotion C. kindness D. trust
Easter (复活节) is still a great day for worship, candy in baskets and running around the yard finding eggs, but every year it gets quite a bit worse for bunnies.
And no, not because the kids like to pull their ears. The culprit is climate change, and some researchers found that rising temperatures are having harmful effects on at least five species of rabbit in the US.
Take the Lower Keys Marsh rabbit, for instance. An endangered species that lives in the Lower Florida Keys, this species of cottontail is a great swimmer -- it lives on the islands! -- but it is already severely affected by development and now by rising sea levels. According to the Center for Biological Diversity, an ocean level rise of only 0.6 meters will send these guys jumping to higher ground and a 0.9-meter rise would wipe out their habitat (栖息地) completely.
The snowshoe hare, on the other hand, has a color issue. Most of these rabbits change their fur color from white in the wintertime to brown in the summer, each designed to give them better cover from predators (捕食者) As the number of days with snow decreases all across the country, however, more and more bunnies are being left in white fur during brown dirt days of both fall and spring, making them an easier mark for predators. Researchers know that the color change is controlled by the number of hours of sunlight, but whether the rabbit will be able to adapt quick enough to survive is a big question. The National Wildlife Federation has reported that hunters have noticed their numbers are already markedly down.
American pikas or rock rabbits, a relative of rabbits and hares, might be the first of these species to go extinct due to climate change. About 7-8 inches long, pikas live high in the cool. damp mountains west of the Rocky Mountains. As global temperatures rise, they would naturally migrate (迁移) to higher ground -- but they already occupy the mountaintops. T
|☉为确保正常使用请使用 WinRAR v3.20